With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Midland Air Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.