With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We put together the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Midland Air Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.