The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which opens them to a large assortment of common troubles.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these complications grow more severe, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are disasters and costs you may fend off with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on upkeep now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Little Troubles in Advance
Preventing big problems in the first place is the best approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate key internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are repaired as they appear.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance might shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Midland Air Service Experts provides a series of membership plans designed to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we regularly answer a high volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Midland Air Service Experts technician traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 803-399-7208 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.