Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which exposes them to a wide array of common troubles.
These malfunctions are frequently small enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these problems get worse, your entire system may be in danger. These are headaches and costs you may fend off with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance voids your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now could help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Little Issues in Advance
Averting big issues in the first place is the simplest approach to help your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate critical internal components. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance could lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing developed a number of membership plans created to fit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often answer a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the coldest time of the year in the U.S., there’s no better way to increase your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not only about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and improving the very air you breathe.... Continue reading
How to Find an Effective HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice influences your daily comfort, monthly utility costs and all-around home efficiency. However, with so many system... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
As soon as the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to get your home ready for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm environment. A well-maintained furnace provides the comfort you crave while using a smaller amount of energy. Routine inspections... Continue reading