No matter what the climate outside, the temperature in your space dictates how comfortable you will seem. Find the right temp and your house will be a comfortable escape from it all. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Take time to take a detailed look at the way you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Complete this brief quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most intricate system on the market.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to check it out.
- Block it out and wait until it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read below to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to prepare your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC professional will be on the lookout for more urgent problems for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later down the road.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!