No matter what the climate outside in Columbia, the temperature in your space dictates how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your rooms will be a nice escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a detailed look at how you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Complete this brief quiz from Midland Air Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Columbia. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most intricate system on the market in Columbia.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort charges have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to check it out.
- Block it out and wait until it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your system perform better. Read below to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to prepare your equipment for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your home. That could save you an expensive breakdown later down the road.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained home comfort systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to customers at no additional cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!