Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Midland Air Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.