Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Midland Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.