Summer has officially arrived in Columbia and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Midland Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD yearly for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most general A/C system tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the function of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Midland Air Service Experts
When you call Midland Air Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Examine AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Midland Air Service Experts in Columbia is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 803-399-7208 today!