Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Midland Air Service Experts are here to make the process simple for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a shout at 803-399-7208 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.