Your HVAC equipment is an investment in your house. Guard it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best comfort service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything extra for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from pricey unexpected repair calls. When you request repairs, you’ll enjoy a rapid response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re pleased with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll do an exhaustive examination of your equipment. This permits us to discover any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those solutions as well.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC issues in your home. This way, you can make a smart decision on repair or replacement.
This service also involves seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a few benefits to having this full service finished.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Tune-Ups
- Brings back efficiency that could save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Identifies small problems before they cause costly repairs.
- Helps expand your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating unit.
Any equipment checkup involves a 29-point visual inspection plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat adjustment
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting performance and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit