It’s not difficult to not remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Midland Air Service Experts.
That’s since annual work delivers a lot of perks for your equipment, such as greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for trouble. You can receive these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth check of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your home. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance delivers lots of benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds minor troubles before they cause expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This work is the most detailed you can find. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To start the process, contact our Experts at 803-399-7208. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.