Pro AC Installation in Columbia Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Columbia, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody install your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Midland Air Service Experts come in. Besides the fact we have the skills and certification to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 803-399-7208 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your electrical expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to save on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Midland Air Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the right model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Columbia? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our professional technicians are at your home, you presume they’ll put in your new unit for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your residence and yard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to guard your flooring from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation area to keep your flooring covered from refuse throughout the process.
- First-rate service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through extensive schooling to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to double-check each small detail is taken care of. We’ll also ensure everything is operating like it should and is up to local laws before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you understand how to work your new thermostat and equipment.
- Constant communication—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can expect us to be finished.