What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s created by partial fuel combustion frequently caused by a lack of oxygen. In your home, appliances that need natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are at risk. Especially if they are not working correctly or have been installed wrong.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from nearby garages, as well as fireplaces that aren’t working right can also create carbon monoxide. CO is poisonous to the body and is fatal at increased levels or with extended exposure.

chat now widget box