We Support Our Furnace Installation in Columbia With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just fix and tune up heaters, we also give outstanding furnace installation in Columbia.
What makes our expert services stand out from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve achieved the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and product education to learn the top ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding work that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 803-399-7208 to set your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know exactly when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and might even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Midland Air Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 803-399-7208 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your carpet from any dirt we might track in. We place protective cloths surrounding the installation area to prevent messes.
- Quality services—Our technicians have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to double-check your heater is working like it should before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the highest quality installation anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Midland Air Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a furnace from Midland Air Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 803-399-7208 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.