Furnace Replacement in Columbia with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time that you upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Midland Air Service Experts for high-quality heating system replacement. From beginning to end, we furnish all brands with professional standards of service. We even provide financing options so homeowners have more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers have the outstanding customer support they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here is what to expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we’re busy in your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from debris we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation spot to lessen messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified technicians have completed some of the most thorough technical certifications in the industry.
- Surpassing Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that matches local regulations. We go far beyond expectations whenever possible.
- A Thorough Checklist
- After the install is complete, we ensure your heating equipment is operating as it should before we leave.
When You Should Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are greater than 10 years old don’t run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an older furnace could be wasting up to 40 cents for every single dollar you spend to heat your residence? Here are a few more signs you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Increasing energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots across many of the rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or blows cold air
- Loud screeching, squealing, rattling, popping or humming noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—this is a sign of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace could be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide