We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Columbia
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Midland Air Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Columbia sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Midland Air Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the expertise, training and talent to take care of everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice trouble. Stopping it early can help you avoid expensive damage to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Midland Air Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Midland Air Service Experts today at 803-399-7208 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer quality equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*